Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A Different Kind of Alice in Wonderland Comes to Life

I was completely blown away by this book! I love anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, but this book was so different than anything that I had ever read about Wonderland. I loved the twist on the original version. I had read reviews about this book before reading so I wasn't really sure which side of the line I was going to be standing on after reading it. It seems that you will either love this book or hate it. I love it! In fact, as I was reading it I couldn't help thinking about why it wasn't made into a movie. A movie would be so fascinating with all of the different colorful scenes and action-packed battle scenes. The book featured the imagination as key to the whole plot, but also made my imagination come to life as I was reading. I can't wait to read the rest of the trilogy!

The Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor

No comments:

Post a Comment