Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I Actually Enjoyed the DUFF by Kody Keplinger!

I hadn't really looked into this book too much before reading it so I didn't know that there was so much sexy time. I usually don't prefer books with all of the sex talk, but I just couldn't help liking this book. I hate to say that the book couldn't have had the same plot if it weren't for the sex but it's true. That's kind of what the book is about...using sex to distract oneself. Although, I really don't recommend that action, I do understand why Bianca felt like she needed a distraction. The route of distraction that she took cost her a lot, but in the end she found out who she really was. There surprisingly was quite a bit of character growth. From the first page I was drawn into the story by Bianca's witty and sarcastic personality. By the end of the book I celebrated with Bianca for finding her true self.

The Duff: Designated Ugly Fat Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment