Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I Finally Read The Future of Us by Jay Asher, Carolyn Mackler


Ok, so it took me awhile to finally read this, but I saw it at my public library, and I had to borrow it. Wow! I wasn't sure what to expect when I first started reading this since the reviews were mixed, but I have to say, how satisfying! First off, I loved that it was placed in the 90's. The characters were a few years older than me, but I could still relate to the shows, movies, and music that were mentioned. Of course, there was character development throughout the book as you would assume. I do have to say that the story line was a little predictable, but I loved that there was such a clear message throughout the book...Be content with what you have right now and the future will take care of itself. I gave this book 5 stars out of 5 stars. I completely devoured this book in no time flat! I recommend this book to those of you that want a little 90's sunshine in your life. 



The Future of Us

No comments:

Post a Comment