Sunday, February 16, 2014

Beautiful Surrender by Priscilla West

18680446

     Kristen and Vincent's relationship has come to a crossroads. Kristen's heart is breaking, and just when she's the most vulnerable, a sexy man from the past comes knocking at her door looking for reconciliation. Should Kristen give in? Vincent isn't who she thought he seemed to be. Maybe this is just what she needs, but what she gets may not be what she wants at all.
     An exciting, action-packed conclusion to Kristen and Vincent's story that had me hanging on to my seat all the way to the end. I honestly felt like I was right there in the story with them as I felt the emotions pouring from the words. This was an amazing story from book one all the way to the very end. I can't wait to get my hands on another of Priscilla West's books.
     I rated this book 4/5 stars and recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment