Monday, February 24, 2014

I Dream of an Elephant by Ami Rubinger

8093859

Netgalley ARC

     This is a fun and adorable story for the little ones that allows them to learn colors as well as rhyming. Each verse leaves out the very last word so that the children can guess it. Clues are provided by way of the rhymes and colors on each page. Each page is full of beautiful and entertaining illustrations of elephants of various colors participating in different activities.
    I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book, and I imagined myself reading it to a group of children that would guess the missing word of each verse. This book would be so much fun in encouraging group participation. As soon as I turned to the first page I was taken in by the beautiful artwork and color schemes.
     I rated this book 5/5 stars and highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment