Friday, February 14, 2014

Forbidden Surrender by Priscilla West

    18277024

     This is a light read that actually surprised me at the end with a little depth. Kristen meets Vincent through work. Vincent, a bad-boy, surfer, and billionaire, becomes a client of Kristen's company. Immediately upon meeting him, Kristen finds herself lusting after the billionaire. This relationship could be forbidden since it is never smart to mix business with pleasure, but Kristen has a hard time reminding herself of that when Vincent is persistently seducing her.
     I actually really enjoyed this book. Obviously from the cover it is a book with sexy times, but it kept my attention all the way to the end. I've already started reading the second book, Secret Surrender, because I wanted to know what happens next in the plot.
     As a reminder, this book is recommended for age 18+.
     I gave this book 4/5 stars and recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment